Students & Parents Frequently Asked Questions related to Hostel/Pg in Kota
Every hostel/pg has different policy of security deposit refund. However, it’s very important to read the hostel/pg agreement thoroughly. If they don’t have some agreement forms ask for one. It will bind them legally.
The answer is both yes and no. There are very few good brokers and auto-rickshaws sitting outside coaching buildings and waiting to show you hostels/pgs.
Few precautions you may take while visiting hostels/pgs through them:-
1) Visit 4-5 hostels/pgs before
2) Don’t trust everything they say. Check
hostel/pg facilities yourself.They
might try to panic you about the availability of room, tricking you into
booking the room in hurry at high rent.
3) If you like a hostel/pg through them,
make sure to talk to the current or past students of that hostel/pg.
4) Don’t book hostel/pg in hurry, as they will trick you into it. Ask hostel/pg for 1 day trial stay at the hostel/pg before you finalize.
1) Past students or currently residing students – They are the most trustable and give 100% true feedback about everything in Kota. You just need to talk to them.
2) Online Ratings & reviews provided by students to the hostel/pg – These verified ratings of large number of students coming from various home towns of India displays a accurate information regarding the quality of hostel/pg.